How to Change Digital Box Display to Show Time
If your MetroCast Digital cable converter has a display screen, you can have it default to display the current time. To do this, follow the instructions listed below:
1. Press the Menu key twice.
2. Use the up/down arrow keys on your remote to scroll to the Setup Icon and then press OK/Select.
3. Scroll to “Cable Box Set Up”. Press OK/Select.
4. Locate “Front LED Display”. Use the arrows left or right to change your setting from “Current Channel” to “Current Time” and press OK/Select.
5. Press “Exit” to return back to your current program.