Ordering Pay-Per-View (PPV)
There are two ways to order PPV programs. You can order at the time of the program or in advance:
To order a program that is starting now:
- Use your MetroCast Interactive Programming Guide to select the program you wish to purchase
- The Pay-Per-View screen will display the title, start time, and purchase cost
- Select "Buy Now" to order
- (Optional) Enter purchase password*
To order a future program:
- Use your MetroCast Interactive Programming Guide to select the future program you wish to purchase.
- Select the future event from Interactive Guide by pressing Select or OK on your remote control
- The Pay-Per-View screen appears
- Select "Buy This Show" to postpone purchase until show time
- When the program about to begin, you are automatically tuned to that channel and the PPV screen displays
- To view the program, select “Buy This Show”, enter purchase password (if applicable), and enjoy the program
*To avoid unauthorized purchases, you may wish to create a PPV purchase password.
For instructions on ordering movies on MetroCast On Demand, click here.