MetroCast Holds Food Drive to Benefit VA Food Bank07.07.16
MetroCast Communications, the video, Internet and phone provider with eight offices in Virginia, is conducting a #ConnectingtoEndHunger Food Drive at its Virginia office locations from July 5 to September 30, 2016 to benefit the Northern Neck Food Bank.
According to the Northern Neck Food Bank (nnfb.org), more than 8,700 residents in Essex, Lancaster, Middlesex, Northumberland, Richmond and Westmoreland counties are struggling with food insecurity, which means they have limited or uncertain access to an adequate supply of safe, nutritional food.
Food items that are most needed are peanut butter, canned tuna, canned chicken, boxed meals, canned fruit, canned vegetables, canned or dried beans, hot or cold cereal, mac-n-cheese, spaghetti sauce and whole grain snacks.
With a donation of five non-perishable food items at any MetroCast Virginia office location, MetroCast customers will receive two free “Video On Demand” movie coupons.* Food donations may be made at the following MetroCast office locations:
- Saluda: 126 Urbanna Road, Saluda
- Kilmarnock: 26 Office Park Drive, Suite A, Kilmarnock
- Colonial Beach: 233 Colonial Avenue, Colonial Beach
- Warsaw & Tappahannock: 4508 Richmond Road, Warsaw
- Northumberland: 14532 Nothumberland Highway, Unit 1, Burgess
- Mathews: 10514 Buckley Hall Road, Mathews
- King George: 11387 Ridge Road, King George
- Bowling Green: 103 Chase Street, Bowling Green
*Offer available once per MetroCast household. The two movie coupons have a credit value of up to $5.99 each. On Demand requires a digital converter, HD digital converter or HD DVR converter. Other terms, conditions or restrictions may apply. MetroCast serves residential and business-class customers in New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia with video, high-speed Internet and digital phone services.