Fiber Solutions - Ethernet Products
Ethernet is a high performance networking solution for business, governmental and non-profit organizations. MetroCast offers cost-effective, integrated Metro Ethernet solutions that provide a reliable connection, while maximizing speed and scalability.
Transferring data quickly and reliably is vital to your business’ success. Whether you are conducting e-commerce, transferring large quantities of data, sending or receiving medical records, streaming video or videoconferencing, MetroCast will customize solutions designed to fit your needs. Our Dedicated Internet Access delivers peak efficiency, any time, enabling you to increase productivity and operate more efficiently.
- Symmetrical network capacity permitting easy transfer of your data with transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps
- Scalable to grow with your organization
- High-capacity bandwidth options available to meet the data demands of your business
- Seamless integration with your current data network
MetroCast’s Metro Ethernet Data Connectivity products provide reliable, flexible and cost-effective solutions to help your organization develop a fast and reliable network.
- Connect your remote office locations
- Share network resources
- Fully scalable
- Dedicated bandwidth
- Secure data and voice transmission
- Symmetrical data transmission up to 1 Gbps
- More efficient, cost-effective and technically advanced than bonded T1s
- Metro Ethernet Private Line (E-Line) and Lan (E-LAN)
- Point-to-Point bandwidth connectivity between two sites
- Point-to-Multipoint connectivity to link multiple sites
Metro Ethernet Digital Business Trunking (PRI) provides your company with a cost-effective, scalable voice solution that is delivered over MetroCast's fiber-rich network and is easily configurable to accommodate your communications needs.
- Clear, digital signal delivered over MetroCast's fiber Network
- Customized, scalable solutions
- Multiple Voice channels with business features such as: Call Waiting, Caller ID, Trunking
- Unlimited local calling