Local Support For Ethernet Products
MetroCast Business Service employees live and work in the communities where we operate and conduct business. Our business clients are supported locally by the Regional Engineering Team and monitored on an individual basis by the MetroCast Network Operations Center.
The MetroCast Regional Team works diligently with the Network Operations Center to support the MetroCast Network through monitoring that includes:
- 24x7x365 network coverage
- 24x7x365 US-based technical support
- Real-time Network elements and facilities monitoring
- Primary and redundant power sources
- MetroCast engineering support within our facilities
- Local field operations and support
- Alarm management and proactive response
- Key customer proactive notification
- Individual account management
Around the clock
Network coverage & US-Based technical support
Network Operations Center
Our Network Operations Center (NOC) is located in Rochester, NH and provides critical support for our facilities with continuous provisioning, repair and engineering assistance.
- 24x7 network monitoring from the backbone to the Customer Premise Equipment
- MetroCast's on-net Disaster Recovery Site provides active-active real-time services in support of its primary Data Center in Rochester, NH
Fiber not available in all areas. Please ask your MetroCast Service Representative for details.