- Power off your MetroCast Digital converter and press the Menu button on your remote. This will display the User Settings Menu on your television.
- Press the down arrow button on your remote until the “>” is to the left of Closed Caption.
- Press the right arrow on your remote to enable/disable closed captioning.
- Use your arrow buttons on your remote to change the closed caption settings. Please note, settings can only be changed when closed captioning is enabled.
- Press menu to exit this menu and power on your converter. Please allow a few minutes for the closed caption to begin appearing on your screen.