DTA (Digital Terminal Adapter) FAQs
User guides for MetroCast-issued equipment can be found at https://www.metrocast.com/support/user-guides.
With your DTA On Screen Guide, you can see what's on with a touch of a button and get up to 24 hours of detailed program information - all while keeping your current channel in view.
- TV listings grid with program descriptions, channel numbers and networks
- Program Start and end times
- View up to 90 minutes at a time
- Programs color-coded by category
- Find out what's On Now and what's On Next
- Program ratings
- Parental Control options, including program blocking by movie/TV ratings or channel and the ability to hide adult titles
- Continue to watch TV while using the Guide
- Closed Captioning (HD DTAs only)
- Designed for Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD) DTA
For full instructions on how to use the Guide, click here.
You may choose a MetroCast Digital Converter or DVR (Digital Video Recorder), a Digital Terminal Adapter (DTA) or a CableCARD.
- DTAs or CableCARDS are available for $1.95/ea. per month.
- HD-DTAs also are available as an option for $3.95 each per month.
- We can ship the equpment to you. There is no charge for shipping your order, and it is easy to install and activate.
- Professional installation is available for an additional charge.
Unlike a digital converter, DTAs will not provide Video On Demand (VOD) or access to premium services like HBO and Showtime. Digital Converters allow you to view premium channels, utilize the interactive program guide and access VOD. Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) are a type of Digital Converter that allows you to pause, record, rewind, and instantly replay live television.