A set-top box (standard or DVR), digital terminal adapter (DTA) or a retail Cable CARD™ device must be connected to each of your TVs in order to receive MetroCast video services.
With your DTA On Screen Guide, you can see what's on with a touch of a button and get up to 24 hours of detailed program information - all while keeping your current channel in view.
- TV listings grid with program descriptions, channel numbers and networks
- Program Start and end times
- View up to 90 minutes at a time
- Programs color-coded by category
- Find out what's On Now and what's On Next
- Program ratings
- Parental Control options, including program blocking by movie/TV ratings or channel and the ability to hide adult titles
- Continue to watch TV while using the Guide
- Closed Captioning (HD DTAs only)
- Designed for Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD) DTA
For full instructions on how to use the Guide, click here.